• How we collect or obtain information about you:
• when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us , placing an order on our website, sign up for our email newsletter, take a quiz, or create an account).
• from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and
• occasionally, from third parties.
• Information we collect: name, contact details, payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), your answers to quizzes or surveys, and information about your internet connection.
• How we use your information: for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests, to improve our business and website, to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested, to fulfill our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods and services, to analyze your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations, to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature, to ask for ratings and reviews of services or products, to follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
•Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, and to fulfill any contracts we enter into with you, and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
• Do we sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event): No.
• Using third-party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these
linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
• How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business).
• How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organizational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, encrypting payments you make on or via our website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, only granting access to your information where necessary and by only trusted individuals that have been trained and briefed on appropriate handling of personal information.
• Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. • • • • • • We have implemented the following: Remarketing with Google AdSense Demographics and Interests Reporting We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
• According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
•By emailing us
• How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?: We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
• It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
• COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act): When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
• We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old
• Fair Information Practices: The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
• In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
• CAN SPAM Act: The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
• We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
Coco’s Custom Charms®
304 S Jones Blvd Box #1993 Las Vegas, NV 89107